USA Management is seeking DRIVEN individuals. The applicant must aspire to grow with position and always provide 110% customer service and safety of the facility. USA is also seeking applicants who value the importance of arriving to work on time and providing consistency in labor and actions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
2. Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
3. Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
4. Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
5. Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department.
Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
10800 Alpharetta Hwy Roswell,
GA 30076., USA