The assessment strategy is designed to ensure that learning outcomes are achieved and there is a progressive development of knowledge and skills. At Level 4, students are expected to describe, explain and review concepts, theories and models; at Level 5 students apply, analyse and evaluate; and at Level 6 independent learning is more embedded and students develop depth of understanding via critical analysis and evaluation. At Level 4, all students are provided with a foundation across all Top up Degree Business Management areas, whilst at Levels 5 and 6 the assessment strategies within the specialist modules provide more challenging opportunities for developing critical analysis and evaluation through problem solving, case studies and the dissertation.
Level – 6:
• BM621 – Enterprise and New Business
• BM622 – Strategic Decision Making
• BM625 – Business Information Systems
• BM624 – Managing Innovation in Business
• MG614 – International Marketing Management
• MG622 – Strategic Human Resource Management